1.3.0 - 2017-08-31¶
1.2.3 - 2017-06-20¶
- Bug - Fix bug where local permissions were not mirrored on the remote side when using LocalArtifactInstallation.
1.2.2 - 2016-05-06¶
- Bug - Fix bug where newer version of
cryptographymodule being pulled in than supported by the version of Fabric we depended on. Fixed by updating to Fabric 1.11.1. Fixes #5.
1.2.1 - 2016-02-25¶
- Bug - Fix bug when running with older versions of Fabric that didn’t define
warn_onlycontext manager. Fixes #4.
1.2.0 - 2016-02-25¶
tunic.install.HttpArtifactInstallationfor installation of a single artifact downloaded from an HTTP or HTTPS URL. Useful when installation artifacts are stored in some central file store or repository (like Artifactory).
- Minor documentation fixes.
1.1.0 - 2015-06-03¶
- Bug - Fix bug in
tunic.core.get_releases_path()where input was not being checked to ensure it was a valid base directory.
ValueErrorwill now be raised for invalid (blank or
- Added fuzz testing to some parts of the Tunic unit test suite.
tunic.install.LocalArtifactInstallationfor installation of single local artifact onto a remote server. Useful for Go binaries or Java JARs and WARs.
1.0.1 - 2015-04-04¶
This is the first stable release of Tunic. From this point on, all breaking changes will only be made in major version releases.
This release is almost functionally equivalent to the
0.5.0release. There are only minor changes to the build process and project documentation.
Packaging fixes (use
twinefor uploads to PyPI, stop using the setup.py
Assorted documentation updates.
0.5.0 - 2014-10-11¶
- Breaking change - Change behavior of
tunic.install.LocalArtifactTransferto yield the final destination path on the remote server (a combination of the remote path and right-most component of the local path). This new value will be the only path removed on the remote server when the context manager exits.
- Breaking change - Trailing slashes on
remote_pathconstructor arguments to
tunic.install.LocalArtifactTransferare now removed before being used.
tunic.install.StaticFileInstallationclass for installation of static files into a release on a remote server.
0.4.0 - 2014-10-02¶
- Allow override of the
virtualenvscript location on the remote server when using the
- Add Usage section to the documentation that explains how to use each part of the library at a higher level than just the API section.
tunic.install.LocalArtifactTransferclass for transferring locally built artifacts to a remote server and cleaning them up after deployment has completed.
0.3.0 - 2014-09-28¶
- Test coverage improvements
basevalues in their
- Fix bug where we attempted to split command output by
tunic.install.VirtualEnvInstallationclass for performing remote virtualenv installations.
0.2.0 - 2014-09-26¶
- Add initial documentation for Tunic API
- Add design decision documentation for library
- Change behavior of
tunic.core.ProjectSetup.set_permissions()to not attempt to change the ownership of the code deploy unless it is using the
0.1.0 - 2014-09-22¶
- Initial release